Internal & External Moderation
This training session is designed for people who wish to be an internal moderator for OCN London courses or who have to design and operate a moderation system for their organisation.
During the three-and-a-half-hour session, you will:
- Consider the purposes and benefits of internal and external moderation;
- Look at the role of internal moderator and quality reviewer;
- Evaluate your own organisation’s model of internal moderation;
- Learn how to record outcomes of internal moderation;
- Look at the content and purpose of quality reviewer reports.
This training session is delivered in a small group setting, meaning that it is easy to get direct feedback from our experienced tutor that is relevant to your centre and situation.
- Training is currently provided Online via Zoom
- Cost £50 for OCN London Recognised Centres, £70 for non-members
- This training is non-accredited but learners receive a certificate of attendance as evidence for Continuing Professional Development
- We can also offer this course as in-house training for your specific organisation. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your training needs
To book a training session, locate your chosen session on the Training & Events page.
Please note, this training is not suitable for Access to HE.
- EDSQ Invigilation Form
- Replacement Certificates - Centre Request
- Training & Events
- Training & Development
- How To Conduct A Tutor Observation
- How To Produce A Reflective Learning Diary
- Introduction to QuartzWeb, The Learner Registration & Certification Process
- Internal & External Moderation
- Developing Your Internal Moderation Skills – Accredited Programme
- OCN Policies & Procedures (General)
- Appeals Procedure
- Complaints Procedure
- Equality & Diversity Policy
- Service Standards
- Learner Registration & Certification
- Quality Assurance
- Direct Claims Status
- External Quality Assurance
- Hub External Moderation
- Internal Quality Assurance
- Quality Review