Access to HE Diploma Approved Centre Area
Welcome to the Access to HE Diploma Approved Centre Area. This page contains documents and guidance for OCN London Approved Centres that are delivering Access to Higher Education Diplomas.
Resources & guidance
- We have a wide range of tutor guidance, marketing materials, assignment briefs and assessment materials, webinar recordings and templates in our Tutor Resource Area (log-in required)
- OCN London Access to HE Diploma Guide
- Advanced Learner Loan – the Access to HE Diploma is the only qualification where the loan is written off if the learner goes on to successfully complete a higher education course
- Access to HE Guide for learners
QAA resources & guidance
- QAA Access to HE resources – includes current Access to HE Diploma Specification and Grading Scheme Handbook (for use until 1 August 2024)
- QAA Access to HE resources – information on changes to the Access to HE Diploma Specification and Grading Scheme (for use from 1 August 2024)
- Access to HE Data report – annual national report providing an overview of the characteristics of Access to HE students in England, Wales and Northern Ireland, the courses they study and their progression to higher education
- QAA Career Coach – an online tool that helps match prospective students with the Access to HE programme that best supports their professional ambitions.
Learner registration & certification
- OCN London Quartzweb system – for learner registration
- Learner registration guidance
- Forms for final moderation and awards boards – for centres to request extension or alteration of individual learner’s results through the extenuating circumstances, appeal or referral process
- Requesting a replacement certificate
University & HE applications
- Partnership agreement with the University of East London – New!
- Progression agreement with St Mary’s University, Twickenham – New!
- Progression agreement with Goldsmiths, University of London
- Progression agreement with London Institute of Banking and Finance
- Learner Area – including Linking London guidance on applying to higher education as an adult
- Information for Higher Education Institutions
Forms & templates
Assignment brief and feedback forms
Internal moderation forms
Summary of Internal Moderation of Assessed Work Investigation – for providing an overview of outcomes when internally moderating in order to investigate an issue over a large number of learners
Assessment templates, extended project forms, checklists, referral forms and guidance – available in the Resources and Guidance area (log-in required)
Become a Centre
If you are ready to apply to deliver OCN London qualifications and seeking Centre approval, please complete our online form to arrange a meeting with our team and to request the relevant documents.Become a centre