Learner Registration & Certification
Please use the above link to access QuartzWeb, OCN London’s learner registration and certification claims system.
A screen-by-screen walkthrough of the main features to help get you started:
- QuartzWeb User Guide – How to Register Your Learners
- QuartzWeb User Guide – How to Submit Results by Direct Entry
- QuartzWeb User Guide – How to Download, Complete and Submit Your ERACs
- QuartzWeb User Guide – How to Upload and Download Materials
Please contact your OCN London Business Support Officer for any assistance.
Access to HE QuartzWeb
Our online learner registration system for Access to HE Diploma courses is available from the above link.
For a brief summary of the Access to HE learner registration and unit selection process please see our Access QuartzWeb Quick Start Guide.
- EDSQ Invigilation Form
- Replacement Certificates - Centre Request
- Training & Events
- Training & Development
- How To Conduct A Tutor Observation
- How To Produce A Reflective Learning Diary
- Introduction to QuartzWeb, The Learner Registration & Certification Process
- Internal & External Moderation
- Developing Your Internal Moderation Skills – Accredited Programme
- OCN Policies & Procedures (General)
- Appeals Procedure
- Complaints Procedure
- Equality & Diversity Policy
- Service Standards
- Learner Registration & Certification
- Quality Assurance
- Direct Claims Status
- External Quality Assurance
- Hub External Moderation
- Internal Quality Assurance
- Quality Review