Short Qualifications For Induction & Learner Enrichment
Join us for this FREE 30 minute online session, where our education professionals will discuss the opportunities presented by short qualifications which offer learners the opportunity to explore topics and subjects that may help get them through the autumn and winter terms.
This can provide an early opportunity to gain a qualification and delivery can be supported by off the shelf resources.
The range of qualifications covers health and wellbeing, leadership, safeguarding and green and sustainability skills. These can be used not only for learners but can be used for staff too.
What we will explore
- How learners can get the most out their induction period
- How you can give learners the opportunity to gain a qualification to enrich their learning journey
- How delivery can be supported by our off-the-shelf resources
- The range of qualifications covers:
Health and wellbeing
Green and sustainability skills
The short qualification can be used for learners, as well as employee inductions.
Who should attend
- Curriculum Managers
- Quality Managers
- Senior Managers within college and training provider environments
- Senior Managers within local authority and public sector organisations
- Senior Managers responsible staff induction programmes
- HR Professionals
- Business leaders/owners within education organisations