Introduction to Criteria Based Assessment Processes
This training session is designed for people who wish to be an assessor for OCN London courses or qualifications and/or who have to design assessment apparatus for these.
During the three and a half hour session you will:
- Consider the purposes and benefits of assessment
- Look at what needs to be considered when designing assessment apparatus
- Consider the importance of effective marking and the role of formative and summative feedback
- Learn how to record outcomes of assessment effectively
- Look at the content and purpose of quality reviewer reports in the context of ongoing assessment.
This training session is delivered in a small group setting, meaning that it is easy to get direct feedback from our experienced tutor that is relevant to your centre and situation.
- Training is currently provided Online via Zoom
- Cost £65 per delegate for OCN London Recognised Centres. Not suitable for non-member organisations.
- This training is non-accredited but learners receive a certificate of attendance as evidence for Continuing Professional Development
- We can also offer this course as in-house training for your specific organisation. Please contact email@example.com to discuss your training needs
Please note: This training is not suitable for Access to HE.