Internal & External Moderation (IQA/EQA) Training (Bespoke Courses)
This training session is designed for people who wish to be an internal moderator for OCN London bespoke accredited courses only (do not register for this programme if you are running our regulated qualifications, as the content doesn’t cover all the requirements for these programmes).
Do not register for this programme if you are running our regulated qualifications, as the content doesn’t cover all the requirements for these programmes.
During the three-and-a-half-hour session you will:
- Consider the purposes and benefits of internal and external moderation
- Look at the role of internal moderator and quality reviewer in the context of bespoke/accredited programmes
- Evaluate your own organisation’s model of internal moderation
- Learn how to record outcomes of internal moderation
- Look at the content and purpose of quality reviewer reports
This training session is delivered in a small group setting, meaning that it is easy to get direct feedback from our experienced tutor that is relevant to your centre and situation.
- Training is currently provided Online via Zoom
- Cost £65 per delegate for OCN London Recognised Centres. Not suitable for non-member organisations.
- This training is non-accredited but learners receive a certificate of attendance as evidence for Continuing Professional Development
- We can also offer this course as in-house training for your specific organisation. Please contact email@example.com to discuss your training needs
Please note: This training is not suitable for Access to HE.