Internal and External Moderation (IQA/EQA) Training (Ofqual Regulated Courses)
This training session is designed for people who wish to be an internal moderator for OCN London or other Ofqual regulated unitised qualifications and/or those who have to design and operate a moderation system for their organisation.
- Do not attend this programme if you are only running OCN London bespoke accredited programmes.
During the three and a half hour session you will
- Consider the purposes of internal moderation and external monitoring and moderation requirements
- Look at the role of internal moderator and quality reviewer in a regulatory context
- Evaluate your own organisation’s model of internal moderation
- Learn how to record outcomes of internal moderation
- Look at the content and purpose of quality reviewer reports
- Understand recent Ofqual CASS regulatory requirements.
This training session is delivered in a small group setting, meaning that it is easy to get direct feedback from our experienced tutor that is relevant to your centre and situation.
- Training is currently provided Online via Zoom
- Cost £60 per delegate for OCN London Recognised Centres, £80 for non-members.
- This training is non-accredited but learners receive a certificate of attendance as evidence for Continuing Professional Development.
We can also offer this course as in-house training for your specific organisation.
Please contact email@example.com to discuss your training needs.
Courses not gaining minimum numbers of delegates will be cancelled the week prior to the published session date.
Please note: This training is not suitable for Access to HE.
- Sorry, this event is now full.