Embedding green issues in ESOL teaching and assessment
Join us for this specially designed 90 minute information session on embedding green issues in ESOL teaching and assessment, delivered by one of our ESOL : Skills for Life experienced moderators.
What will be covered
- What is meant by green issues and environmental concerns.
- The importance of tackling green issues with learners in the classroom.
- Examples of integrating current green issues into ESOL teaching.
- Addressing green issues at different levels of learning, for example, Entry 1and Level 1.
- How green issues are addressed in OCN London assessments.
- Possible links with other assessments and working across the curriculum.
Who should attend
This session is ideal for anyone involved in the delivery of ESOL provision
- Curriculum Managers
- Quality Managers
- Internal Moderators