Developing Your Internal Quality Assurance (IQA) Skills – Accredited Programme (Delivered over 2 sessions)
The second session will take place a week later on Wednesday 24th April 2024
This training course is designed for people who wish to gain an OCN London accreditation in internal quality assurance, enabling them to become an Approved Internal Quality Assurer (AIQA) for OCN London bespoke accredited courses, or for those who have to design and operate an internal moderation system for their organisation, and want to gain a full understanding of the associated processes, without the need to complete an IQA qualification.
This course programme will be delivered over two half-day sessions, with additional one-to-one tutor support when completing their assessment workbook.
The course will enable you to:
- Consider the purposes and benefits of IQA and EQA processes
- Evaluate your own organisation’s model of internal moderation
- Plan internal moderation activity effectively
- Ensure the effectiveness of assessment methods and tasks
- Provide effective formative feedback to assessors
- Develop systems to ensure consistently effective assessment standards across different assessors
- Manage conflicts that can be associated with the IQA role
- Consider the nature of DCS and in what context this can be
This training session is delivered in a small group setting, meaning that it is easy to get direct feedback from our experienced tutor that is relevant to your centre and situation.
This programme will be delivered over two 4-hour Online sessions, with additional personal tutor support provided over Zoom/TEAMS.
- The training is currently provided online.
- Cost for OCN London Recognised Centres is £240 per delegate; £550 for 3 delegates; £1100 for 6 delegates. (not suitable for non-member organisations).
- This training is accredited and learners will be certificated on the successful completion of the associated course workbook.
- We can also offer this course as in-house training for your specific organisation. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your specific training needs.
Please note: This training is not suitable for Access to HE.