Our purpose is to provide safe and high-quality learning and career management experiences to enable our customers to progress in education, work and life.
The JGA Group was started by Jane Goodwin in 1991 and is now run by her son Richard Goodwin. We provide apprenticeships, career support and vocational training across a range of industries.
We’ve worked within the industry for nearly 30 years and have been shortlisted for the BAME Apprenticeship Alliance 2020 Provider of the Year. Previously, we were proud to receive the West London Business Award for Best Education & Training Provider 2019.
This course is delivered in collaboration with The National Youth Theatre of Great Britain which is a world leading youth arts organisation.
They were established in 1956 as the first youth theatre in the world and since then have nurtured the talent of hundreds of thousands of young people. The National Youth Theatre is a registered charity number 306075/SCO43665.
We do the right things for the right people and do them well.
“Apprentices and learners particularly appreciate being taught by experts who help to bring their subjects to life and make them relevant to their own workplace… Apprentices and learners value the high levels of support that they receive…Tutors help apprentices and learners develop their knowledge and confidence to be more effective in their roles. They organise interesting projects for apprentices…”
- Duration of course: one year
- Learning support: core Skills are supported through Skills Forward online learning tools. Neurodiversity is supported through Genius Within. Learners receive learning support through weekly evening study group sessions
- Accessibility: we pride ourselves on delivering high-quality, compliant and inclusive programmes
- Attendance: The course is delivered over 450 – 600 guided learning hours. We deliver the course during the daytime and during the working week
- Progression: We deliver the course in collaboration with professionals from the National Youth Theatre of Great Britain and industry professionals. We have widening participation agreements through the National Youth Theatre with Universities and Drama Schools
- Location: The course is delivered through a blended learning model and the location of workshops sessions is in London
Not yet a centre?
If you know you would like to deliver OCN London Qualifications and/or Bespoke Courses, click below.Become a centre