At Ravensbourne, your professional career starts on your first day.From the moment you step onto our award-winning campus, we’ll stimulate you to join thousands of our graduates who are pushing the boundaries in digital media and design.
Our staff are not just academics – they are doers, still working in the industry – so you will be getting hands-on training from the experts. In our interconnected professions, collaboration is key, so you will broaden your mind by studying closely with learners from other fields.
Ravensbourne has had a long tradition of delivering quality Further and Higher Education in digital media and design.
Following relocation in 2010 from Chislehurst (Kent) to our new purpose built single-site campus on the Greenwich Peninsula, Ravensbourne is able to offer a distinctive learning and teaching environment.
By joining our lively student community, studying right beside the amazing O2 music arena in the heart of the Greenwich digital peninsula, we know you will have an inspirational journey.
- Duration of courses: one year part-time
- Learning support: study support, dyslexia support, as well as portal support
- Accessibility: Ravensbourne is 100% accessible. Support available for deaf students and those with other disabilities.
- Attendance: Day and Evening
- Progression: BA (Hons) Architecture, BA (Hons) Interior Design Environment Architectures, BA (Hons) Design Products, BA (Hons) Design Interaction, BA (Hons) Fashion, BA (Hons) Fashion Promotion, BA (Hons) Fashion Lifestyle Products, BA (Hons) Graphic Design, BA (Hons) Digital Advertising and Design
- Location: Ravensbourne Campus