Part of the London South East Colleges’ group, the college prides itself on changing lives through learning. It works closely with local employers and organisations, funding bodies and, most importantly, students to provide relevant and stimulating courses at all levels so that every student is able to progress as far as he or she wishes, including higher education level and employment. The majority of students are adults, many of whom are on Access to HE Diploma courses. All students are provided with additional support where it is felt necessary in order to enhance their opportunities of success, and study in an environment that is very much ‘student-centred’.
- Duration of courses: normally one year
- Learning support: individual learning needs assessment available.
- Accessibility: good accessibility
- Attendance: Day
- Progression: Higher Education in Nursing, Midwifery
- Location: Greenwich Campus - Plumstead Centre